Restore Your Smile With Dr. Dailley
Dental implants consist of a titanium implant post, a small connecting piece called an abutment, and your choice of restoration. Depending on your case, this can be a single porcelain crown, a multi-tooth bridge, or a full-arch denture. No matter which solution you choose, it will be customized to blend in seamlessly with your smile.
Unlike other tooth replacements, dental implants protect your long-term oral health in addition to enhancing your smile. This makes them a great investment for any patient who wants a beautiful smile that will last for many years to come.
Benefits of Dental Implants
Dental implants offer a range of unique benefits, some of which include:
- Natural appearance
- Restores chewing function
- Easy to maintain
- Never removed
- Stimulates healthy jawbone growth
- Can last a lifetime with proper care
The Dental Implant Process
Receiving dental implants is a three-step process that’s completed over the course of several months. These steps include:
- Initial Consultation — During this first visit, Dr. Dailley will evaluate your oral health and determine if implants are the right option for you. He’ll also explain the procedure in detail and answer any questions that you have.
- Implant Placement — Once he determines you’re ready, Dr. Dailley will place the titanium implant post directly in your jaw. After your surgery, you’ll need to allow four to six months for osseointegration, the process of your implant fusing with your jawbone.
- Final Restoration — When osseointegration is complete and your jaw is fully healed, you can return to our office for your final restoration. Once your new tooth is in place, you can enjoy all the benefits of a healthy and beautiful smile.
Dental Implant Candidacy
If you want a natural-looking, permanent solution for missing teeth, dental implants are likely the right choice for you. During your consultation, Dr. Dailley will thoroughly examine your teeth, gums, and jawbone to determine if you’re an immediate candidate for implants.
If you suffer from jawbone deterioration or gum disease, Dr. Dailley can prepare you for implants with a supplemental procedure. The most common supplemental treatments are bone grafting and soft tissue augmentation.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do dental implants last?
Dental implants are extremely durable and can last a lifetime with proper care.
How much do dental implants cost?
The cost of dental implants can vary significantly depending on the nature of your case and treatment plan. Call us if you want to discuss price estimates.
How do you take care of your dental implants after the procedure?
Implants can be maintained just like natural teeth, with daily brushing and flossing. No special products are necessary to keep your implants clean, though we recommend using a soft-bristled brush and avoiding any brand of toothpaste that contains abrasive ingredients.
What do I do in the event of a complication with my dental implants?
If you experience any issues with your implant, contact our office right away. Don’t attempt to fix the problem yourself, as this could set your treatment back even further.
Visit Dailley Dental Care for Dental Implants
If you want to restore your smile with dental implants, Dr. Dailley will work with you to develop an ideal treatment plan that meets your specific needs. As a Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI), he can ensure your treatment will be safe and comfortable.
Call our office at (510) 848-0114 and schedule your consultation today.